Monday, March 26, 2007

Day One, 364 to go

Happy birthday to me! My goal is to do something for my health every day of my 50th year, and I began by taking a walk on this wonderful spring day. 30 minutes of walking. I couldn’t find my pedometer – I could barely find my sneakers – and my feet, especially my left foot hurt, but I walked, and I enjoyed the sunshine and I thought about being open to the universe and trying to see myself as healthier. I thought about food and what I want to eat for my birthday dinner, too, so not a completely selfless experience, but I don’t think that is what I was aiming for. In fact, I don’t think I had any aim except to get out there and walk for at least 30 minutes, and I did it. So, yeah me!

No comments: