Monday, February 26, 2007
Be careful what you wish for
I realized the other day, that I did get what I wanted in my new job: I have two good friends there, L & C, who are my peers, who react similarly to issues that arise, who like me and don't have any power or supervision issues with being my pals. But the rest of the deal is so bad, I suddenly realized that I had manifeste the one thing I was aware I was missing in my last job, but I forgot to ask for the other good stuff. A good lesson in manifesting what I want. So, I am trying to focus on askinig for the work I am meant to do, with other people who care about me and about the work. I don't think it is too much to ask. In fact, I think I did find it when I found SFC -- now I have to find a way to translate it to some place I can say yes to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment