Saturday, March 31, 2007
Tomorrow is another day (and a new month)
I have been doing MFD for less than a week and today has been more than I can handle. I have to find a way to live with the reality of how I eat. OK, I cheat. I log exercise that is perhaps an exaggeration. But I've been logging the food as accurately as I can. Today I can't even bring myself to begin logging the food I ate. I ate what was at hand, I went to a party and ate what was there, then I came home and ate some of the bacon L made (really made -- cured and cooked and then fried. Yum.) Bacon! I have realized that what I need to do first of all is really, really increase my exercise. I think the only way I'm going to do that is by joining -- and going to -- a gym. I need to work on this as well as on the food side, but the exercise piece is in many ways the harder one, the bigger life change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment